Active Now

RebeccaSJ
Spunky
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A talkshow host sez that Biden should pull a Ronald Reagan. What exactly did he mean by that?

A talkshow host sez that Biden should pull a Ronald Reagan. What exactly did he mean by that?

Way back when air traffic conrollers refused to comply Reagan fired all of them and replaced them.

Apparently some teachers are refusing to get vaccinated. So fire their a**e if they don't comply. You don't owe them a job where they refuse to comply with the requirements.

Fire their a**es. Also health care workers. Also anyone anywhere who refuses to comply is not owed a job by anyone. Fire all their a**es and let them become homeless and live on the streets like abandoned pets.

Posted - July 26, 2021

Responses

Who takes responsibility for any injuries caused by the vaccines?  

If I were a worker, I would want a document signed by the company taking all responsibility for any and all injuries from the vaccine.  Before I got it. 

Personally, I work for me. And I will not be requiring me or any of my workers to get the vaccine.  
      July 26, 2021 6:40 AM MDT

Who takes responsibility for someone who refuses to be vaccinated transmitting the virus to someone who then dies?
      July 26, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 26, 2021 8:42 AM MDT

First you would have to prove the unvax person had the disease to transmit it.   

Given that anyone of age who wants the vax can get it....the responsiblity is up to each individual for their own health or their children's health. 

I am glad my kids are all old enough to decide for themselves.  And my grandkids are all under 12. This post was edited by my2cents at July 26, 2021 12:25 PM MDT
      July 26, 2021 11:56 AM MDT

The difference is that Air Traffic Controllers are employed by the federal government.
    The vast majority of teachers and health care workers are not.

No sane individual will fire health care workers en masse.  
    Due to the global shortage of such workers, you wouldn't be able to hire replacements before your facility was out of business.
      July 26, 2021 10:32 AM MDT