Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I like the folks I chat with reguarly a lot. Are you luckily CHAT HAPPY too?

I like the folks I chat with reguarly a lot. Are you luckily CHAT HAPPY too?

Posted - July 26, 2021

Responses

• Hi Rosie!
    It's been awhile.  I wanted to check in and see how you're doing.  The world has been a very scary place over the past year and a half.  Hope you and Jim are well!  
      July 26, 2021 2:12 PM MDT

((hugs)) Oh my gosh Mrs C I was just thinking about you a few days ago. I forget the context! OH right. Remember when you sent me the DREAMFIELD'S pasta noodles before you moved? Naturally my being a FOODIE which you know so well you'll laugh at this but whenever I see lasagna I think of you. Now you know me well enough to know that is a compliment! How are you honey? We're doing fine all things considered! This new surge was predictable of course. We never stopped masking or social distancing and I believe we never will due to the diehard dingbat unvaxxed hardheads. How is your family doing? It's so lovely to have you reach out and touch base. I appreciate it bigly and know that I think of you often and our days on the Bag. Those were very good days weren't they? We have such fine memories. More than many! Big hugs and love to thee and thine Mrs C and HAPPY TUESDAY! :)
      July 27, 2021 3:42 AM MDT

• I do remember the Dreamfield lasagna.  Funny part is that since we've moved to VA ... we can't find it anywhere!  We still use other types of Dreamfield's and love it and think about you and Jim when we do!  Glad to hear you are doing well.  We have never stopped masking either .. even though it seems most people here have stopped.  We are vaccinated and still mask to try to stay as safe as possible.  It's always so nice to come back to AM and see you!  Big hugs to you and Jim ... Happy Tuesday my friend!
      July 27, 2021 6:03 AM MDT

((HUGS)) :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you always know they are there! :) Thanks sweetie! Great to know you and your family and son and his family are doing well! :) BIG HUGS right back to you and Gene B! This thread made my day, week, month and possibly year! See what a few loving words can do? :)
      July 27, 2021 6:50 AM MDT

• Best friends over time quotes Ww 53 old friends are the best friends friend  quotes distance | Dogtrainingobedienceschool.com
      July 27, 2021 7:50 AM MDT

:):):) YEP! ((hugs))
      July 27, 2021 12:08 PM MDT