Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To all of you out there everywhere there is a there. Is your air clean, healthy, clear or is it smoky and dangerous due to fires?

To all of you out there everywhere there is a there. Is your air clean, healthy, clear or is it smoky and dangerous due to fires?

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

NYC has had some issues with air quality due to the smoke from the fires.  Yesterday's air was unhealthy (I stopped breathing when I read that).  Today's air is the same.  
      July 27, 2021 8:06 AM MDT

I think I mentioned this to you L.   A view of the North American continent was shown on TV showing smoke coming from the west coast fires practically blanketing the entire continent. I mean it was so scary. Apoloiges to you from us. So far in Hemet our air is good but I don't know how that will last! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 27, 2021 10:15 PM MDT
      July 27, 2021 11:59 AM MDT

I think I remember seeing that as well.  I just hope these fires can be contained before too long and that your air remains relatively good.
      July 27, 2021 10:16 PM MDT

Thank you L.  I hope so too but I think this is just the beginning. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      July 28, 2021 1:45 AM MDT

You may be right.  Happy Wednesday. :)
      July 28, 2021 8:00 AM MDT

Thank you! :)
      July 28, 2021 8:00 AM MDT

• Our air here in VA is pretty clean.  We are in a valley between some mountains ... weather is fairly mild and air usually good.  Not like back in IL .. sometimes if the wind was blowing the "right" way, you could get a big whiff of those hog farms or farmers fertilizing their fields!  
      July 27, 2021 8:08 AM MDT

I'm very happy to hear that my friend. Now in southern California in Hemet our air is fine. But in northern California where fires are raging it's very bad again as it was last year. Also my sis lives in Carson City Nevada and they have very bad air as well. And it's only July so worse is ahead I fear. I hope your air stays clear. Fingers crossed. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply B! :)
      July 27, 2021 11:56 AM MDT