Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How often do you crack yourself up? Daily weekly monthly yearly neverly? What is the catalyst for it?

How often do you crack yourself up? Daily weekly monthly yearly neverly? What is the catalyst for it?

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

At least once a month, I will wake myself by laughing.
    Unfortunately, I seldom remember what was so funny.

Daily, I find something humorous - or so ridiculous I have to laugh at it.
      July 27, 2021 7:53 AM MDT

I think it's a balanced mix for me Walt. 50/50. Laughing at what I did/said and laughing at what others did/said. Which means I screw up more often than you do. No surprise there. The more folks talk they more chance they have to screw up. Doesn't matter. It won't change me or stop me. It goes with the territory of being me! Thank you for your reply. Are you still masking?
      July 27, 2021 12:07 PM MDT

Since I've been fully vaccinated, I only mask up at areas that require it (regardless of vaccination status).
    Most areas in WA and OR only ask people to do so, if they haven't been fully vaccinated.

Of course, healthcare facilities still require masking. 
    I'm guessing that will never go away.  And I think that's a good thing, because it will slow the spread of not just COVID, but other viruses.
      July 27, 2021 12:27 PM MDT

Do you think things will ever get better Walt? The unvaccinated even now are badmouthing it. It is they who are almost entirely the ones who are being hospitalized and are dying from the Delta variant. A few say they regret not getting vaccinated but some won't budge on that. They are raising their kids to distrust the government so there will be perpetuation of stupidity and therefore disease and death. I don't see us ever getting around it. If you do how did you arrive at it? California is back with mandated mask wearing. I don't know if things will be shutting down again. Jim and I do the same thing every day. When we go out we mask glove and social distance. I cannot foresee a time when we won't. I could be wrong but I fear I'm not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine :)
      July 28, 2021 2:14 AM MDT