Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » One of the nutjob crackpot antivax theories is when you get vaccinated "they" put a chip in you. What exactly is that chip supposed to do?

One of the nutjob crackpot antivax theories is when you get vaccinated "they" put a chip in you. What exactly is that chip supposed to do?

Posted - July 28, 2021

Responses

It helps people reunite your with your family when you stray.  (and there're a lot of stray people out there).

Some chips can be used like a debit card.  Each chip comes with $25,000 (free) that the owner can use as he/she pleases.  Each month, the government adds $5,000 to the chip.  Unfortunately, very few people are aware of this free money. 

(humor)
      July 28, 2021 1:38 PM MDT

Oh. You mean they dog chip us? Isn't that clever? HOw do we access the money hunnee? I didn't get any instructions with my vaccination. Did you? I'd like to access $25K plus the extra $5K per month. That would be a very nice cushion and rid me of worries..."will my money run out before I do?" Thank you for the info Shuhak. I did not know that! Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      July 29, 2021 4:36 AM MDT

Don't forget, I labeled my reply as humor.  ;)        Maybe there is money... or maybe there isn't.  Those who refuse to get vaccinated will never know. 

We who have intelligence and got vaccinated know there isn't a chip in the vaccine.  (shame, as I cold really use the money too).  :)
      July 29, 2021 3:09 PM MDT

Many a truth is said in jest. But can you answer my question? What is the chip supposed to do?
      July 30, 2021 2:55 AM MDT

The microchip conspiracy theory claims that the coronavirus pandemic is a cover for a plan to implant trackable microchips and that the Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is behind it.  The chip will enable the "government" to keep tack of everyone, and collect all their personal information.   Thus a person will no longer have any privacy.  Of course, as the "theory" spreads, it changes (like playing telephone).

What these idiots fail to understand is - 

* Every smartphone contains a GPS = which anyone with the knowledge can access anytime they want. 
    * When an app asks to access this GPS, most people say "ok" and move on  (the same way they agree to a site or app's terms of agreement).
    * Everything that a person posts on the internet (Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Answermug, etc.) is open for anyone in the entire world to see.

Why bother chipping someone when they already freely offer all their information without question?

July 30, 2021 1:05 PM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful and VERY INFORMATIVE reply Shuhak. I appreciate it. Now I have a question for you. WHEN DID WE FALL DOWN THE RABBITHOLE? Question number two. WILL WE EVER BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT? Curiouser and curiouser and queerer and peculiarer it gets. There is no top bottom sides end to the queer peculiar of GUANO is there? Sad. This post was edited by RosieG at July 31, 2021 1:36 PM MDT
      July 31, 2021 6:04 AM MDT