Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Two teen girls stole jewelry from the body of a dead man then posted it on SNAPCHAT. I don't SNAPCHAT. Is it a low class FB?

Two teen girls stole jewelry from the body of a dead man then posted it on SNAPCHAT. I don't SNAPCHAT. Is it a low class FB?

I don't FB either. I guess this is what teenage girls do right?

What they do they have to share with others.

I wonder how many others of their ilk do similar things with their time and then BRAG about it?

I wonder what the jewelry was worth? From a guy would a girly girl wear any of it or would be a manly teenage girl?

Teenagers today are going to he** in a handbasket. You had the 17 year old male teen kill two people he shotgunned or rifled to death during a GUANOHEAD protest a few months ago.

It's what they do these days..

Posted - July 29, 2021

Responses

And where are the parents in all this?  
    So long as these kind of things are flaunted and accepted, they will continue - and increase.  Teens long for attention so that they feel like they "fit in".  The More sensational the act, the more attention they get.  And, since these acts are rarely punished (they're only juveniles, or they didn't mean it) they worse they will become.  Thanks to media (TV, movies, video games, etc.), "relaxed" parental supervision,  and a "punishment is abuse" attitude, acts that were once considered horrific, are now considered tame.  
      July 29, 2021 10:00 PM MDT

Good question. My guess? Stoned or drunk or on a high from a recreational drug of choice. Out and about GUANOING at rallies. On FB and other crap sites spreading LIES. At HATE GROUP meetings. Cleaning their weapons to make sure they will be ready for the next attack on our country. All of the above. SIGH. No one is responsible for anything these days Shuhak. It is always the fault of "the other ilk". GUANO is a master at that and all his GUANOHEADS mimic him. I just wonder how long before the next EXPLOSION and RIOT? I see no way out of it occurring. GUANO has given these hate group nutjob crackpots a PURPOSE. A LIFELINE. Ball is in their court. We wait. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      July 30, 2021 2:25 AM MDT

What happened is parents stopped disciplining their children.  
      July 30, 2021 1:35 PM MDT

"Apples don't fall far from the tree".  "A chip off the old block". Birth machinery do not parent make. Egg/sperm coupling. Animals do it all the time. Some eat their own I have heard. The world would have been far far better off had some homo saps never been born. We need a do over. Thank you for your reply Shuahk! :)
      July 31, 2021 4:06 AM MDT