Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We are told that Nixon had an ENEMIES list and to be on that list was an honor. Who tops the GUANO list of enemies?

We are told that Nixon had an ENEMIES list and to be on that list was an honor. Who tops the GUANO list of enemies?

All the anti-GUANOS who have a forum and means to defy him are surely on that list.

How long a list is it? I have no idea but pretty long. Now he would be the one to distribute that list to his "main sqeezes" weaponwise. Right? Wouldn't he have to give the go ahead for them to take out those he hates or would they just do it on their own? Anyone who disagrees with GUANO at any time anywhere for any reason?

I just wonder about the mechanics of it. Does the list get copied and sent to all interested parties? Does each hate group get the same number of copies? Are all hate groups expected to rise up show up and do up?

There are millions of them so it isn't going to be easy to get those lists out in the hands of the actors. Of course that list keeps growing so there iwll be constant udates.

Will the weaponzied nutjob crackpot GUANOHEADS meet and plan who gets to murder which enemy?

I mean they can't all show up at the door of Nancy Pelosi.

Do the GUANOHEAD murderers get assigned to certain targets?

Is thee a central command that keeps on top of the progress? I think that will be a big part of the GUANO represidenting. He is very big on retaliation and revenge and I expect that will be his top priority.

Exciting times ahead. READY?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses