Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FIRST Liz Cheney and Adam Kinsinger DEFIED GUANO and followed their conscience. SECOND 17 GUANO Senators voted with DEMS. ON WHAT?

FIRST Liz Cheney and Adam Kinsinger DEFIED GUANO and followed their conscience. SECOND 17 GUANO Senators voted with DEMS. ON WHAT?

The INFRASTRUCTURE BILL.

Guano called them all kinds of names for that.

What/who will be third?

Joe Biden is intent on BIPARTISANSHIP. HE KNOWS HOW EVERYTHING WORKS in D.C. Through the years he made MANY FRIENDS there...including MANY "opposition" party members.

The GUANO despises JOE for winning and for his accomplishments. GUANO will have much more to despise as the days weeks months years go by.

Joe will never tell us that we will get tired of "winning". What SANE person would get tired of winning?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

Cheney is done.  She will not be there in 2022. 

The other guy already has a primary challenger announced. He will likely be gone as well. 

The rest should be primaried as well. 
      July 30, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

Why should the others be primaried?  Because they actually stood up to that dummkopf Trump and voted for what was best for their constituents?  Why wouldn't anyone want better roads, bridges and tunnels and whatever else in the way of infrastructure is in that bill?
      July 30, 2021 8:39 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 30, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

They voted against their constituents.  And they will likely loose their primary because of it.  I know if my Rep did such a thing he would be gone.  

IF that is all that stays in the bill then it would be good.  But the Dems are not even pretending that is all that the bill will have.  They have openly said they will use reconciliation to add the other things that are not about road, bridges, tunnels or wifi etc.  These Reps have opened the door to it...Dems will only need 50 votes to add something through reconciliation.   And shame on them, they let the Dems play them or they think they can play their voters and claim the voted against the "human infrastructure" parts.  

July 30, 2021 9:48 AM MDT

LOL ... the Dems have only taken a page from the GOP playbook when it comes to spending taxpayer money and adding things to bills.  I suppose it's only OK if the GOP spends our money, but not the Dems.
      July 30, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

That is par for the course, they all do it.  They know they caved and think their voters will not know.  GOP should have stood together and not allowed it.   Cowards.   I hope the are all primaries.  I know Cheney is done.  I know Kinzinger already has a challenger for the primary. 
      July 30, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

• I wish politicians would stop spending all their time concentrating on being re-elected or following the pack.
    It's pitiful that Republicans feel they have to kiss Trump's ring first and they will be re-elected.  He is a proven loser .. was one long before he was president.  He plays people for fools and discards them when he's done with them.
      July 30, 2021 10:14 AM MDT