Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine what great things he could have achieved had GUANO been a force for good? You can't can you? That does not compute does it?

Imagine what great things he could have achieved had GUANO been a force for good? You can't can you? That does not compute does it?

Posted - July 31, 2021

Responses

He was/is a force for good. 

Stock market records broken over and over. 
    Bottom wages going up naturally
    Lowest unemployment for nearly every demographic.
    Lower taxes for everybody.
    Better trade deals
    Energy independence
    A secure border
    No new wars (first President in at least 50 yrs.)
      July 31, 2021 6:00 AM MDT

I am unsure to whom contributor RosieG refers with the word "guano", but if she is referring to a former president whom she apparently does not like, and if that be former President Trump, then I would add to what "my2cents" has said, as follows:

Former President Trump carried out a policy of "Reshoring" particularly in encouraging the return of factories and therefore jobs, that had been lost to China. One of the most important policies any government can carry out for their people is to ensure jobs are available; meaning proper jobs from which people can earn a living. People cannot have that if factories and therefore jobs, disappear to another country; something former President Obama was perhaps "too nice" to take effective action upon.

Further, in my personal view, President Trump acted righteously towards Israel and the Jewish people - His policies show that, unlike previous U.S. presidents, he recognizes that the land of Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. 

Brief historical background to the Jewish people's connection to their homeland:

Using “Palestine” to negate the name Israel for the land is misleading, as there has never been any indigenous "Palestine" / Arab sovereign state in the land of Israel. The only valid name for the land belongs to the Jewish indigenous sovereign states before the Re-establishment of Israel in 1948: “Israel” or “Judah”.

The Jewish people (“Jew”=citizen of “Judah” - Judaism is both an ethnicity as well as a religion) are the indigenous people of their ancestral homeland of Israel with unbroken presence there since Biblical times: 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Israel is Re-established within the Jewish ancestral homeland. Internationally-recognised history shows that the last indigenous sovereign state in the land of Israel (Roman-imposed name “Palestine”), prior to the RE-establishment of Israel in 1948, was the post-Biblical Jewish Hasmonean Kingdom of Judah. It included (what is now known as) the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights. Capital (what is now East) Jerusalem / “Old City”; between 110 BCE / 754 BH and 63 BCE / 706 BH - Map: 
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Hasmonean_kingdom.jpg

This post was edited by Robert at July 31, 2021 8:19 AM MDT
      July 31, 2021 7:55 AM MDT