Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Piers Morgan, Jayson Tatum, Charlie Kirk. Three white men viciously attack Simon Biles for withdrawing from the OLYMPICS! WHY?

Piers Morgan, Jayson Tatum, Charlie Kirk. Three white men viciously attack Simon Biles for withdrawing from the OLYMPICS! WHY?

Between thee and me I think these 3 WHITE men have the hots for this AFRICAN AMERICAN woman and are fighting it the only way they know how! INSULT HER ATTACK HER so no one will suspect them of DESIRING HER.

Typical cowards.

Posted - July 31, 2021

Responses

From the article I read in 'The Daily Beast', they sound like pathetic losers, as are their listeners and followers. What they say about anyone or anything is about as relevant and important as a pile of dog crap. I think Simone should just give a chuckle, a wry smile and a middle finger to them. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 1, 2021 2:12 AM MDT
      July 31, 2021 2:45 PM MDT

I think she is too much of a "LADY" to descend to that level E. But that's a perfect example of kicking a person when he is down. She opens up her heart and what does she get for it? THAT? Cruelty is a specialty of liars cheaters saboteurs traitors and GUANOHEADS. What have they done to distinguish themselves? I'm sure though that when she is attacked for simply having been honest it must hurt. But I think she is a strong "tough"(in the best sense of that) woman and will take it in stride. Why do homo saps enjoy being cruel? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply. I do like your analogy about dog crap. After all they are GUANOHEADS! :)
      August 1, 2021 2:17 AM MDT

Didn't she come back and win a medal?

I didn't know about those hacks but at least they write under their names;  but it doesn't make their attacks any better than those from the Anonymous of Twitter.

I doubt those three sneered at her because they fancy her! Far more likely they are just jealous because they have not really done anything worthwhile.
      August 3, 2021 4:03 PM MDT