Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It isn't the 4 cops who testified about the beating they got on America's NATIONAL RIOT DAY. You know who the real PATHETIC PITIFUL are?I

It isn't the 4 cops who testified about the beating they got on America's NATIONAL RIOT DAY. You know who the real PATHETIC PITIFUL are?I

The spineless wimps who are TERRIFIED of being vaccinated! Spineless wimps terrified of a needle? Imagine that?

Sheesh. What kinda bogus bunch of crap is that? Sheesh. Embarrassing humiliating pitiful.

Posted - August 3, 2021

Responses

August 3, 2021 12:23 PM MDT

Thank you for a fantastic ON POINT reply with graphics that make the case so well! Famous last words m'dear may well be "IF ONLY WE WERE VACCINATED". That may appear on many tombstones if they still exist. IF ONLY! Happy Tuesday to thee and thine BB! :)
      August 3, 2021 1:13 PM MDT

You are so sweet.  :  )
      August 3, 2021 3:52 PM MDT

Right back atcha! I'm going to share something with you that happened decades ago.  I was in the market and going through the line I usually would go through and the gal at the register was the one I usually saw. One day I said "you are always so friendly it's a pleasure to go through your line." She said "I'm simply a mirror that reflects what I get so I give back what I receive". That might not be verbatim but that was the gist of it. Now isn't that a wonderful thing to hear?  So m'dear I reflect  back what I get! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine BB! :)
      August 4, 2021 3:59 AM MDT