Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which one is a lot more FUN? The one who is RARELY ANGRY about anything or the one who is ALWAYS ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING? Why?

Which one is a lot more FUN? The one who is RARELY ANGRY about anything or the one who is ALWAYS ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING? Why?

Posted - August 4, 2021

Responses

Interacting with the person on a regular basis ... the first.

Listening to "talk radio" ... the second.
    Which is why I don't listen to "talk radio" or political pundits, anymore.
    I just hope they can "turn it off" when they leave work - or I feel sorry for their families.
      August 4, 2021 12:12 PM MDT

I've never listened to talk radio Walt. Russ Limbaugh had one I know and at one time his talk show had 400 bazillion trillion listeners. I guess other extreme right-wingers do too. I'm with you. Anger turns me off. Spirited discussion? Well sure it's okay from time to time. But I prefer calm cool collected thoughtful with NO need to send ZINGERS. I've been zinged enough to last me a lifetime! If they're not engaging in one upsmanship to show you up they are smacking you down. Either way I've no interest in being beaten up or beat up anyone. Never had that urge. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 4, 2021 1:44 PM MDT
      August 4, 2021 1:43 PM MDT

• It depends.  It can be kind of boring when you can never get a rise out of someone .. it's almost like they really don't care.  It can be interesting interacting with an angry person ... because sometimes, if you know how to actually listen to them .. they're not so angry ... more thankful that you're willing to spend the time to find some common ground.  

August 4, 2021 1:21 PM MDT

Oh my goodness! Please clarify what you mean by "a rise out of someone". It seems laden with negative things going on. I don't like interacting with angry people. Now differences of opinion calmly stated are fine, no problemo. Different strokes m'dear! Thank you for your reply B! :)
      August 4, 2021 1:35 PM MDT