Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As heard on TV, source unknown. "You don't have the right to endanger other people's health". Do you agree or dis?

As heard on TV, source unknown. "You don't have the right to endanger other people's health". Do you agree or dis?

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

• I agree!  Just like when we should cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze ... being respectful of other people around us.   COVID can be controlled if we all do our parts.  It's not a "me" thing ... it's about what's best for all.  
      August 7, 2021 4:40 AM MDT

Hi my friend! Of course it was about the pandemic and those who refuse to mask. It just totally BOGGLESmy mind that we keep IMPLORING people to get the vacine...in some cases offer them MONEy! And still we are stonewalled. It's like talking to a brick wall. It is another realm of existence for sure. Once upon a time EVERYONE was on board the health train. Unless you were ALLERGIC to some vacines which could happen everyone got the shots advised and GLADLY. Today they are kicking and screaming about "FREEDOM" to choose. Well parents are freely choosing to sicken their children in some case have them die. Now with Delta it spread much more quickly and seems to be resulting in sicker people on ventilators again and fighting for their lives AGAIN and more people dying AGAIN. I just don't get it! Thank you for your reply Mrs C (aka B) and Happy Saturday to thee and thine. The states of Florida and Texas are in dire straights and yet the governors of those states have the same battlecry..."FREEDOM TO CHOOSE"! SIGH. :)
      August 7, 2021 4:48 AM MDT

• It boggles the mind why people are so stubborn and can block out what's happening ... 

Have a good weekend my friend!
      August 7, 2021 7:04 AM MDT

Friends of a feather BOGGLE together. Thank you for your reply and the video m'dear! :)
      August 7, 2021 7:09 AM MDT