Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time it was GOD COUNTRY FAMILY. Now?

Once upon a time it was GOD COUNTRY FAMILY. Now?

CULT OF PERSONALITY
GUANO GUANO GUANO
RACIST FASCIST TRAITORING

Take your pick. Each is ICK
Makes us SICK

Progress? Regress? INGRESS? EGRESS? PROCESS? POSSESS? EXCESS? DISTRESS? REDRESS? SUCCESS?

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

Now it's, "me, me, me".  We kicked God out, destroyed the family unit, and country only consists of one's self.

A handful of people were offended by God, and did everything they could to eradicate any trace of Him from the land.  In His place they erected a new god - themselves.  And the people shrugged, "it's their right".   And they worshiped this new god of self. 

A number of people wanted to have sex with their own gender, so they marched and shouted until the people said "ok" just to shut them up.  
    Numerous people wanted to have sex, but not the responsibility that goes with it.  Single parent families increased and abortion clinics thrived.
    Some parents refused to teach their children about themselves.  Soon there were 11 genders.
    A few parents didn't like it when their children lost at a sport or failed a test.  Instead of teaching them, they demanded that "rating systems" be done away with, making everyone equal "winners" in  everything.  

And the people proudly flaunted themselves before their god of self.

When God is removed, people spiral into depravity until, eventually, they're destroyed.  

We've perverted sex.
    We've perverted gender.
    We've perverted marriage.
    We've devalued human life.  
    Our land is filled with the bodies and blood of the innocent (abortions, shootings).
    The rich stuff themselves at buffets they acquired on the backs of the poor, leaving them to starve.
    Justice favors the wealthy.

And we wonder why the earth is falling apart.  It's vomiting us off of it! This post was edited by Shuhak at August 8, 2021 3:51 AM MDT
      August 7, 2021 12:39 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I take exception to a couple of them. You will find out what in another question I shall ask straight away. No offense I hope to you.
      August 8, 2021 3:52 AM MDT