Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wanna save trillions of dollars? Elect a KING and get rid of government as stipulated by the Constitution. What do I mean by that?

Wanna save trillions of dollars? Elect a KING and get rid of government as stipulated by the Constitution. What do I mean by that?

Here's the thing.

GUANO worked very hard to have his minions declare the election invalid, overturn the results and repredent him. I don't know how close he got to doing that.

He will try again but here's what matters.

Why not just let the strongest wanter take it? Why bother voting at all? Eliminate all political parties. No need for that. There will be no political ads. The fight to the death will occur out of sight.

The WINNER KING will be announced. Think of all the time effort energy money LIES tricks corruption crimes that will be avoided by doing that?

We the people need never be bothered again with elections and restrictions and fake claims of corruption.

Now that's one way it could be effected. Another way?

Televise the fight to the death on PAY TV. Viewers will have no say in who the opponents are but they can bet on the outcome! The money will all go the survivor winner KING! EAsy peasy piece of cake. A stroll through the garden. A ROSE garden.  Exciting and fun and no one gets dirtied by political machinations. It's all out there out in the open. The toughest meanest cruelest most evil SOB's vie to be in the final two. Only competitors will be involved. None of the "little people". There will be no Constitution since a king is above the law so why bother with the unenforceable irrelevant?

How d'ya like it?

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses