Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As said on TV but someone's whose voice I could not identify. "Marjorie tail lure green is the most dnagerous politicians". Agree/dis/why?

As said on TV but someone's whose voice I could not identify. "Marjorie tail lure green is the most dnagerous politicians". Agree/dis/why?

Posted - August 8, 2021

Responses

Anyone who is poisoned by stupidity and gets into a high office is extremely dangerous.  They have an audience to whom they can spread their  poison.  
      August 8, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

So here's what is confusing. How can she be the "most" Shuhak? They are legion in the PUBLICAN GUANO party. LEGION. Everyone of them who opens his/her mouth is THE MOST DANGEROUS. I mean how do you decided MOST? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 10, 2021 1:30 PM MDT

The one who does the majority of damage gets the the title of "most dangerous".  Of course, most don’t get to keep the title too long, as there are so many out there vying for that coveted title that it's passed around more than herpes.
      August 10, 2021 1:43 PM MDT

Exactly my point m'dear. AT WHAT POINT is that assessed? I can't keep up. I suppose it is the person WITH THE MOST POWER right? I really can't keep up. Trying to figure out who is on first who is sneaking a base who plans to run home?  YIKES! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 10, 2021 1:46 PM MDT