Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Guano campaign refunds $12.8 milion to donors who mailed in funds who were MISLED BY MANIPULATIVE FUNDRAISING TACTICS in March 2020." AND?

"Guano campaign refunds $12.8 milion to donors who mailed in funds who were MISLED BY MANIPULATIVE FUNDRAISING TACTICS in March 2020." AND?

Since then these same trusting dumbbells have sent him a bajillion bucks. Yep. They adore being taken for the sapheads they are and he is ever so happy to provide the way.

Some things never change. Sapheads and Scam Artists. Born to be together forever. Who is on top? The SCAMMER or the SAPHEAD?

Posted - August 9, 2021

Responses

It was not the Trump campaign or Trump's PAC. 

It was WINRED which it the RNC version of the DNC's ACTBLUE.  

Nothing was manipulative.  People did not pay attention and did not make sure their donation was identified as a ONE time donation and checked it as a monthly donation.  

People should pay attention to when they are buying or giving money online.    
      August 9, 2021 12:54 PM MDT

Or ANY TIME they are making donations.
    I get the same problem when people fill out payroll deductions for donations.
    They either don't check that they want it monthly, when they do ... or they check that, when they don't.
      August 9, 2021 3:12 PM MDT

A big headache I am sure. 
      August 9, 2021 3:21 PM MDT