Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I betcha the GUANO BIBLE sales will beat the BIBLE BIBLE sales don'tchu? You know how GUANO is fixated on numbes...bigger is better?

I betcha the GUANO BIBLE sales will beat the BIBLE BIBLE sales don'tchu? You know how GUANO is fixated on numbes...bigger is better?

His bible will be made in a variety of versions for the very poor to the very obscenely wealthy.

He will make a killing moneywise and always be at the top of the New York Times' Best Seller list.

He will win literary awards for it
He will win graphic design awards for it

Mark my words. Another cash cow is his for the taking. Life is good.

Posted - August 12, 2021

Responses

This is a bizarre fact I learnt yesterday, from a light-hearted radio show about such things:

Most widely translated book in the world? The Holy Bible.

Second? Believe it or not, and it certainly surprised me, it's the 19C children'n novel, Pinoccio.

So if your former president wants his memoires on airport book-stalls and supermarket till-points the world over, he's up against stiff competition.
      August 12, 2021 2:58 PM MDT

His adoring worshippers will buy anything he sells. Probably they will buy his GUANO BIBLE by the gross...that's 144 right? Anything to put Guano at the top of the list. Remember GUANO must be shown how very much he beloved 24/7. They are always on the job with regard to doing that. They never get to punch out and live a life apart from him and his needs and wants and expectations and demands. That second largest seller does not only surprise me but gobtomps me completely! It outsells SHAKESPEARE or any one of those tawdry "romance" novelists or any one of those tawdry "HOW TO" books or any one of those tawdry "SELF-IMPROVEMENT" books or any one of those newfangled diets? I wonder why? Thank you for your reply Durdle. Why do you think a story about a wooden puppet becoming a human being outsells everything but the Bible? :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 13, 2021 1:29 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 1:28 AM MDT