Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those of you with compromised immune systems may be advised to get a third shot very soon. All of us will eventually. Right?.

Those of you with compromised immune systems may be advised to get a third shot very soon. All of us will eventually. Right?.

Get a booster shot?

Posted - August 13, 2021

Responses

Yep.  As long as the idiots who won't take the vaccine keep growing new variants, the smart people will have to get booster shots.
      August 13, 2021 10:33 PM MDT

Sigh. We just got an email from Kaiser that as of Friday, August 13, 2021 all visitors to a Kaiser facility must show PROOF of having gotten the vaccine. Since those cards we carry in our wallets are being faked I just located the other paperwork we each got and we will take that along too. It is hose dimwits that will control everything futurely. Why is that the dumb always are in charge? Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      August 14, 2021 1:55 AM MDT

The dumb aren't always in charge (although it does seem that way), rather it's that people are lazy.  It takes effort to make sure what we read/hear is true or not (logical).  It's much easier  to simply sit back and let someone else do all the thinking for you.  The Ironic thing is that most people put more effort into fighting to defend a lie than they would have checking it out in the first place.
      August 14, 2021 12:09 PM MDT

The lie defenders always have scripts to go by in its defense. Surely you have noticed that with regard to the GUANO BIG LIE? All GUANOHEADS and GUANO TV show supporters are VERBATIMLY exactly alike. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. They are too stupid dumb to realize we KNOW they are reading the "talking points". They think they can con us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.. NOT. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. But con themselves they do with each breath they take and each scripted word they speak. Always it shall be thus. Thus shall it always be! :)
      August 16, 2021 3:46 AM MDT

My system is not compromised but I plan on getting a booster, perhaps the Moderna this time.  Based on reports from around the world that I have come across, there seems to be many varieties of Covid; Covid that is mild, Covid that kills a person within days, long Covid which a person survives but with extreme disabilities.  The time to get a booster is now for me, once you get Covid it is too late.  This post was edited by Honey Dew at August 17, 2021 4:17 AM MDT
      August 16, 2021 4:23 AM MDT

Are booster shots available yet? Do you have a compromised immune system? Thank you for your reply BB and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      August 17, 2021 4:18 AM MDT

I have a doctors appointment coming up and plan on asking my doctor then.  My system is not compromised, except by age.  I'd rather be safe than sorry.  I read the booster is recommended 8 months after the initial vaccination. That would put me around November for the booster. 
      August 17, 2021 4:47 AM MDT

We got our J&J April 8 so that puts us in December. Fingers crossed we keep getting access to vaccines that work. We are told we are a few variants away from vaccines that won't. Then what we do will be kinda scary. Thank you for your reply BB! :)
      August 17, 2021 4:48 AM MDT

The unvaccinated are perfects hosts for Covid to develop new variants. I wish they could understand they are putting us all at long term risk. 
      August 17, 2021 4:52 AM MDT

They do. They just don't give a rat's a**! Sad that but true. Thank you for your reply BB. Now their children are dying and they still don't give a rat's a**. I can't figure them out. Inhuman inhumane homo saps are alive and well.  It is their children who are suffering. :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 17, 2021 6:32 AM MDT
      August 17, 2021 5:58 AM MDT

I'm with you, I can't figure them out either.  There needs to be more press on those who are contracting and dying of Covid. 
      August 17, 2021 6:34 AM MDT

You know years ago there was religion called "Christian Science". I don't know if it still exists. They never went to doctors nor did they take their children to doctors. If a child died they simply said "It is GOD'S will" and that was that. I never understood that. I never will. Maybe these folks are similarly wired? Anyway however many children die is all on them. However many children become "long haulers" with terrible side effects they have to live is all on them. SIGH. Thank you for your reply BB and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      August 22, 2021 2:08 AM MDT