Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The anti-California folks are DELIRIOUS WITH JOY! The Dixie fire is now the largest fire ever recorded in the USA! HOORAY?

The anti-California folks are DELIRIOUS WITH JOY! The Dixie fire is now the largest fire ever recorded in the USA! HOORAY?

Posted - August 16, 2021

Responses

Although I know they exist, it's hard to believe that anyone would crow over such disaster.

900 sq. miles burned.  Choking smoke.  3 firefighters injured.  Massive evacuations.  557 homes destroyed.   1 town annihilated.   Extreme heat and erratic winds.  and now PG&E is doing PSPS (power shut-offs).

ANYONE who cheers this needs to be put on the front lines and made to fight the fire and see the devastation up close.  
      August 16, 2021 2:13 PM MDT

GUANO and all GUANOHEADS. The GUANOHEAD REDS are behind the recall of our Governor. They HATE California so I don't know why any of them live here. They should move to Texas or Florida and get out of our hair. SIGH. BIG wish I know. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. As GUANO hates so do the GUANOHEADS. They dare not not! :)
      August 17, 2021 4:08 AM MDT