Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A 13-year-old girl dies of COVID in Mississippi because the gubnurr REFUSED to issue a mask mandate. More like her will die. Murder?

A 13-year-old girl dies of COVID in Mississippi because the gubnurr REFUSED to issue a mask mandate. More like her will die. Murder?

It was preventable but due to CALLOUS DISREGARD and political GUANOHEAD DELUSIONAL inaction by dipsh**s that is the consequence of such evil.

Yes folks. NOW it is attacking YOUR CHILDREN and some of them will die and some of them will become LONG HAULERS with terrible side effects.

Good job all of you who fought for NO MASK MANDATES. Excellent outcome. Right? Excellent for undertakers and cemetaries and places that set the dead on fire and turn them into ashes.

Could have been PREVENTED. Sad words.

Posted - August 17, 2021

Responses

To prove such a case, you would have to show at least one place who issued a mask mandate and then has 0 cases while in effect.  Did not happen. 

No one is prevented from wearing a mask if they want to....
      August 17, 2021 5:36 AM MDT

So, this girl had no parents?  No guardian?  She was under the guardianship of the Governor?

OR ... Her parents didn't require her to take precautions, and are thus responsible?

Lack of a government mandate/law does not mean people are forbidden from doing something.
    It means the choice is left up to the individual.
    If the individual suffers for their choice, the government is not to blame.  The individual is.

Yes, it is sad when people die due to the choice they - or their parent/guardian - makes.
    But it is not the fault of the government, that a bad choice was made.
      August 17, 2021 7:36 AM MDT

My thoughts exactly.

EDIT:  And she was old enough to get vaccinated! This post was edited by SpunkySenior at August 17, 2021 8:25 AM MDT
      August 17, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

Surely you don't expect me to answer your questions do you Walt? Thank you for your reply.
      August 21, 2021 12:02 PM MDT

Unfortunately, nobody can fix stupid, even the government. And people die. No way around it.
      August 17, 2021 8:27 AM MDT