Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An Answermug friend brought up the subject of UNICORNS for which I thank him. What do you know about UNICORNS? Anything?

An Answermug friend brought up the subject of UNICORNS for which I thank him. What do you know about UNICORNS? Anything?

For centuries its horn was prized because it was said to purify poisoned waters.

The UNICORN represents the following:
freedom
magic
purity
innocence
healing
positivity
joy
hope
pride
diversity

They are COVETED by evildoers and thus they keep out of sight. Their lives depend upon it. They are envied and those who covet them are JEALOUS of them so of course the goal is to capture and destroy them or keep them in bondage.

The world if full of anti-unicorn folks. Sad. Too bad. Many don't even believe unicorns exist. They think it's just another myth like the tooth fairy and GOD.

Posted - August 19, 2021

Responses

The only thing I know about them is how they became extinct.

August 19, 2021 9:34 AM MDT

Yes that is what "outsiders" all believe. Either they are myths and never existed or that they were decimated. The truth is they exist as all the COGNOSCENTI know but they stay hidden away from normal ordinary typical average hoi polloi... THE ENEMY...homo saps. Don't tell anyone. Thank you for your reply and cartoon. If that were true the world would be a far worser darker eviler place. Unicorns are like stars. You don't have to see them to know they are there. :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 19, 2021 1:41 PM MDT
      August 19, 2021 12:28 PM MDT