Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So you rate/evaluate/judge a person strictly upon what he/she is willing to do for YOU/YOUR VIEW/YOUR SKEW. How is that honorable?

So you rate/evaluate/judge a person strictly upon what he/she is willing to do for YOU/YOUR VIEW/YOUR SKEW. How is that honorable?

Posted - October 31, 2016

Responses

In Amerika "practical" is the new "honorable". 

October 31, 2016 11:33 AM MDT

• No.  I evaluate people based on how they treat me and others I find are  deserving of respect.
      October 31, 2016 12:12 PM MDT

I think we have been in the "me me me me me" and "I I I I I" period for a long time now Glis. Sadly. It seems to be the prevailing attitude among many of "what's in it for me?" or "I've got mine get your own".  Folks are willing to consider the needs of their friends/families but as for others? They don't give a rat's a** about them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 1, 2016 2:30 AM MDT

• There's good people out there.  A lot of them in fact.  It's just that a little bit of ugliness can hide a whole lot of beauty.
      November 1, 2016 4:32 AM MDT

I don't judge people on what they are willing to do for me,  I judge them on what they are willing to do for others and themselves.
      October 31, 2016 3:06 PM MDT

You would put your own self-interest aside in favor of the interests of others then Jenny? I doubt that most people would. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 1, 2016 2:27 AM MDT

NO. And, It's not.
      October 31, 2016 7:28 PM MDT

You would actually ignore your own best interests my friend in favor of someone else's?  There are few people like you who would be willing to do that. Thank you for your reply CMI! :)
      November 1, 2016 2:26 AM MDT