Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Their ICU beds are filled and the sick and dying keep overwhelming hospitals. Not enough body bags or places to stack the dead. SO?

Their ICU beds are filled and the sick and dying keep overwhelming hospitals. Not enough body bags or places to stack the dead. SO?

So nothing nada zip zilch zero! They still party hearty butt to butt a** to a** some NAKED I betcha but always unmasked and shrug off all the ill dying dead. Now their children are being badly affected and what do they do? More nothing. DEFIANT and so GUANOESQUE in their defiance. It is their right to do whatever the he** they want with their kids so butt out!

Sure. okay. What do I care? Why should I care?

Hey it's their kids. They brought them into the world and they can take them out by abject indifference. Parents OWN their kids and they are nothing more than CHATTEL. It breaks? You throw it away. So we have throwaway kids because parents put a political ideology fracturated by a nutjob crackpot above ALL ELSE including their children.

Awesome parenting ain't it though? Awesome. See why SATAN so adores them? WOODEN SHOE?

CHATTEL
A  movable article of personal property
Any article of personal property other than land and buildings and other things annexed to land
A SLAVE     see cattle

Synonym
PROPERTY

Posted - August 21, 2021

Responses