Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you reply to a question with a question I take to mean you are inadequate and inept and cannot answer it. WHY BOTHER THEN?

If you reply to a question with a question I take to mean you are inadequate and inept and cannot answer it. WHY BOTHER THEN?

Unless the goal is not to be helpful or responsive. That's bird of a different color.

Posted - August 21, 2021

Responses

To reply to a question with a question could mean that the reader needs more information or clarification in order to properly answer.  
      August 21, 2021 2:54 PM MDT

Well when you are the ASKER it is frankly annoying to deal with. You ask something and some smarta** reples with a putdown question. They don't need more information. They don't want more information. They are just doing their smarta** usual in my experience.  Now if someone responds with "I don't understand your question. Could you expand upon it or clarify it?" That is a horse of a different color. But the usual is  a smackdown supercilious condescending smarta** and who is going to take that seriously? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I ask a lot of questions as you know. So you might say I am experienced in this. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at August 23, 2021 2:32 AM MDT
      August 22, 2021 1:28 AM MDT

I was trying to be optimistic; give them benefit of the doubt (foolish of me, I know).  Unfortunately, you're right.  Most don't care, they just want to be an *** and/or cause trouble.  
      August 22, 2021 11:10 AM MDT

You often "go the extra mile" in your endeavor to be fair and I admire that. I don't share it but I admire it. I have less time here than you do so I will not waste it on such as them they theirs. Can they change? I don't think so. You have to WANT to change and they are so pridely pompous they believe they are the zenith of existence and could not be more perfect! Sheesh.What a crock of crap! Thank you for your reply. Any homo sap who doesn't DESPISE Guano is despicable. This post was edited by RosieG at August 23, 2021 11:20 AM MDT
      August 23, 2021 2:22 AM MDT

If you're not open to all types of responses, including challenges and differing opinions, why bother asking in the first place?
      August 22, 2021 11:21 AM MDT