Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » IF YOU GET THE BOOSTER SHOT EARLIER THAN YOU NEED IT YOU MAY COMPROMISE YOUR HEALTH. DIDJA KNOW?

IF YOU GET THE BOOSTER SHOT EARLIER THAN YOU NEED IT YOU MAY COMPROMISE YOUR HEALTH. DIDJA KNOW?

If you get the booster earlier than recommended before your initial shots are losing sufficient efficacy your protection will not last as long as it should. You will be over-
protected short term which is unnecessary it will have worn off before it would have been most helpful/useful.

So don't rush right out and push yourself ahead of others and have to be the first. You will be shooting yourself in the foot. If you got your shot in December sure go ahead. But if you got it in April what are you nuts?

Posted - August 23, 2021

Responses

I didn't know that the booster was administered in a person's foot.  And on top of that they must be self administered as well?  (shooting oneself in the foot)   - humor!!!
      August 23, 2021 1:01 PM MDT

Funnee hunnee. Your first sentence threw me off but then your parens clarified it. I do appreciate it when you give me a hint about what you mean m'dear. You do have a very offbeat SOH (sense of humor) which you cannot help and I cannot help admiring when I understand it! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2021 12:11 PM MDT
      August 24, 2021 4:52 AM MDT