Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If GOD created everything and still does then HE created vaccines to save lives. Know what? IGNORE HIM. You know better don'cha?

If GOD created everything and still does then HE created vaccines to save lives. Know what? IGNORE HIM. You know better don'cha?

However those of you ANXIOUS to "meet your maker" can do so ASAP.

STOP GOING TO DOCTORS
STOP TAKING ANY MEDS

You'll get "there" way sooner. It could be awkward when GOD asks "why didn't you take advantage of what I created to help you survive?" 

What are you gonna tell GOD?  I know better than you do what I should do? Really? Huh. Go figger. Good luck with that. You're gonna need it!

Posted - August 24, 2021

Responses

Everything God makes is good. 

To say God made the everything...would also mean God made the virus. Nope. 

Humans made the covid shots. 

God made humans. And human create things. This post was edited by my2cents at August 24, 2021 11:23 PM MDT
      August 24, 2021 5:49 AM MDT

Since God made everything, technically anything we can make was made "by Him".

What gets me is the people who prayed and prayed for an end to the pandemic.  Yet when their prayer was answered, they refused.

People:  "God, God give me a car!"

God: (zap! and a fully functioning car appears) 

People: "Pink?  Seriously?  And with no air conditioning!  Pfft!"  (dumps the car in a scrapyard)

People: "Oh God, why won't you give me a car?"
      August 24, 2021 4:00 PM MDT

That m'dear is HILARIOUS because it is spot-on true and equally tragic. Laughing as you are weeping is a very uncomfortable thing. Your body can't figure what it is you want from it. But that's what homo saps are. Never satisfied. Always want more. And they are defiant hostile stubborn and ignorant to boot of which they are extremely proud! This time it's killing them and others but they will never change. NOthing ever reaches them. They are too far gone and too far off to touch.Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 25, 2021 2:38 AM MDT

Unless, of course, people came along first and then created God to explain how it happened.
      August 24, 2021 4:37 PM MDT