Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GUANO pol MO CROOKS sez he had no idea there'd be any violence at all whatsoever on Jan. 6. He showed up WEARING BODY ARMOR. Your thoughts?

GUANO pol MO CROOKS sez he had no idea there'd be any violence at all whatsoever on Jan. 6. He showed up WEARING BODY ARMOR. Your thoughts?

Posted - August 24, 2021

Responses

Does he wear body armor, on a daily basis?
    Does he always wear body armor to political events?

Personally, I advocate wearing body armor on a daily basis, if you are regularly in a situation that you could be a target for a wacko.
    IE: A politician.  In school.  Going to a mall. Driving in heavy traffic.  Attending religious service or public gathering.
      August 24, 2021 11:35 AM MDT

OK. I take it you're joking but just in case I got it wrong what  is "body armor"? A suit of armor that weighs a ton that you wear under your clothing? Someone can target your head and you're dead. Is there head armor?

I doubt "more crooks" ever wore body armor before but I don't know. He is another typical dipstick sh** who crawls on the ground 24/7 for the GUANO.

Thank you for your reply. Now tell me what you really meab and we can take it from there. Okey dokey?  Do you refer to  a BULLETPROOF VEST or metal? This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2021 11:43 AM MDT
      August 24, 2021 11:41 AM MDT

"Body armor" is any clothing designed to prevent injury.
    There are various levels.

The most basic would be the leathers worn by motorcycle riders.
    Though there are more protective, semi-rigid clothing which makes you look like you have Batman's Abs.  lol

The next level would be anti-stab clothing, which is designed similar to bullet-resistant armor - but only designed to stop knife attacks and are incapable of stopping a bullet.  The most common use of this clothing is as gloves used by police to prevent stabs - or getting stuck with a needle while searching a suspect.

Then you would have clothing designed to stop bullets.  Besides "bullet proof" vests, you can now get items that look like regular jackets or hoodies.

Finally, you have the armor that is designed to stop hi-caliber rifle rounds.  It has steel plates to protect vital organs, and is obvious when it's being worn.
      August 24, 2021 12:41 PM MDT

WOW! Heretofore I only knew about bulletproof vests and I've never even seen one up close. But all those levels of protection is mindboggling. Calling cloth ARMOR is new to me. Have you any body armor Walt? I read that they have bullets that can pierce metal. Wow. So whatever kind of body armor the nutjob crackpot liar wore I don't know. And they look like "regular" clothing so that folks with guns can't tell? But it's a jungle out there. Well thank for the detailed list of "body armor". Sadly I believe the bad guys all have it. Maybe the bad guys all wear it 24/7?  :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2021 12:59 PM MDT
      August 24, 2021 12:58 PM MDT