Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Guano is a present-day DR. FRANKENSTEIN and his base is THE MONSTER. He created them and now they dictate what he should do/say. SHOCKED?

Guano is a present-day DR. FRANKENSTEIN and his base is THE MONSTER. He created them and now they dictate what he should do/say. SHOCKED?

More to come. He is so desperate that they like him he DARE NOT go against them.

At the recent Alabama Rally he floated getting the vaccine and was BOOED for it. You could see the PANIC in his face as he said it a couple of times but then said "YOU HAVE YOUR FREEDOMS. YOU GOT YOUR FREEDOMS".

Which I took to mean "don't hurt me. Don't abandon me. Don't get mad at me. I'll say/do WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT ME TO. Just love me and I will always do EXACTLY what you order me to I PROMISE.

Well he didn't actually say all those words but you could see it in his eyes. The terror that this crowd could actually turn on him and abandon him if he slipped up and said the wrong thing.

So he wont do THAT again. He DOESN'T DARE.

Posted - August 24, 2021

Responses

There was no change in what he has said from the beginning.  He recommends everyone get the vaccine but does not believe it should be mandatory.  
      August 24, 2021 11:26 PM MDT