Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Minnesota wildfire doubles in size and creates its own weather." HOW?

"Minnesota wildfire doubles in size and creates its own weather." HOW?

"HAVANA SYNDROME" is alive and well and everywhere there are Americans working apparently. What are the symptoms?

Nausea
Severe Headaches
Ear Pain
Fatigue
Insomnia
Sluggishness

THe victims hear HARSH sounds and feel uncomfotable pressure. It is thought the source is "directed radio pulse frequency energies".  Do the symptoms go away if the source is elimianted or do they stay as a forever memento of how much hostile foreign countries HATE america? Do other countries workers suffer similiarly or is only America that Cuba/Timbuctoo wants to harm?

Posted - August 25, 2021

Responses

That's two questions for the price of one!

Huge forest-fires over vast enough areas will push a very large amount of hot gases, dust and air high into the atmosphere. The water trapped in it - much of it boiled out of the burning trees - will condense somewhere as clouds and possibly rain down-wind; using the dust particles as condensation nuclei. At the same time a lot air will be pulled in as wind, to the fire itself.

'''''

By sheer co-incidence that "Havana Syndrome" was an item in this afternoon's main BBC Radio Four news programme. It described the theory that "directed radio pulses" are to blame, and apparently the Russians have been working on something like this; but we still do not really know. It is still being investigated.

The reported noises would not be the pulses themselves as we cannot "hear" radio signals; but a form of tinnitus that like the other symptoms, are from effects of the signals on the brain.

I would suspect by smple Devil's Advocacy that if indeed Someone is deliberately irradiating anyone's brains, then the moment investigators come too close to discovering it and tracing the source in any location, that Someone would discreetly switch his transmitter off and take it home.... 
      August 25, 2021 3:19 PM MDT

You know what Durdle. I have NO IDEA why I coupled those two. They are completely unrelated. Mebbe I had a brain freeze or "senior moment" yesterday when I asked. They are  two distinct separate questions. Good on ya for calling that to my attention. Sometimes I can't figger me out! If I do that again please let me know.

Okay. So fires create their own weather. AARRGGHH. Probably never helpful and endangers the firefighters.

As for that attack on us via our brains that is hitting below the belt isn't it? I just thought of a question which you can probably guess. Here's a preview. "They say there is honor among thieves. Is there any such honor among traitors saboteurs treasonists? Whaddabout those who are incarcerated for violent crimes. Any honor among them?" It won't be that verbatim but I just wonder how far we take it and trust it? I think that's much too big a price to pay for serving your country by working in government. Having your brains jumbled with  possibly doing PERMANENT damage? Like soldiers coming home from war having left parts of themselves on the battlefield. Thank you for your reply and for the good "catch" and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      August 26, 2021 2:27 AM MDT

The "weather" is not likely to affect the area of the fire itself except for the strong convection-current breeze it may create.

We don't yet know what that possible attack really is, but if it genuinely is as thought, yes very much bnelwo the belt... even if on top of the head. Nasty.

If there is any sort of honour among those types I think it will be a very twisted sort. I doubt they can truly trust each other.
      August 26, 2021 3:58 PM MDT

Must be Trump's fault.
      August 26, 2021 4:08 PM MDT