Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THOUSANDS TO MARCH TODAY IN AMERICA FOR VOTING RIGHTS IN 40 CITIES PLUS D.C. WHY AMERICA?

THOUSANDS TO MARCH TODAY IN AMERICA FOR VOTING RIGHTS IN 40 CITIES PLUS D.C. WHY AMERICA?

THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965 WAS GUTTED IN 2013 BY THE SUBPREMES.

RED STATES HAVE BLATANTLY AND INSOLENTLY ATTACKED THE RIGHTS OF NONWHITE US CITIZENS TO VOTE.

WHY? BECAUSE THEY TRULY BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPREME AND WILL GET AWAY WITH IT.

WILL THEY?  I WOULDN'T BET ON IT.

IN AMERICA OF ALL PLACES WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO PROTEST THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS TAKING AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO VOTE?

WELL GUESS WHAT?

Posted - August 28, 2021

Responses

No one has lost their right to vote. 

Just being required to show ID to vote. (Prove you are the.voter who you are casting a vote as)
    Vote when and where you are assigned to vote. 

This should not be a problem for anyone. 
      August 28, 2021 12:29 PM MDT

You're a broke record.  Removing all but one voting site in an area with 100,000 voters takes away a voter's right.  Making it virtually impossible to get to a voting site takes away a voter's right.  But, you know that and still make the issue voter IDs.  Not one is saying you shouldn't have to prove your eligibility to vote, so stop with the obfuscation of the real issues.
      August 29, 2021 5:33 AM MDT

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
      August 29, 2021 5:57 AM MDT

Questions repeat....so the answers must be repeated. 

No one is claiming voter ID is racist?  Since when?

As we have discussed before local voting stations locations are decided by the local leaders. And given that we know who the big urban cities vote for....take it up with DEMOCRAT leaders there. This post was edited by my2cents at August 29, 2021 7:00 AM MDT
      August 29, 2021 6:59 AM MDT

So, basically, you're saying that because most large cities vote Democrat, we should make it as hard as possible for them to vote so as to give Republicans a chance to win.  I thought so.
      August 29, 2021 7:47 AM MDT

No.  I said no such thing. 
    I said the local leaders are in charge. So they should take it up with those local leaders to get the correct number of voting stations needed for their area.
    It just happens that those local leaders would be Democrats. 

In my area our local leaders are Reps. We have plenty of voting stations.   
      August 29, 2021 8:09 AM MDT