Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How upset were you to find out that your SongPop2 companion was a bot?

How upset were you to find out that your SongPop2 companion was a bot?

Yes, I'm talking about you, "Brooke B of NYC!" I should have caught on you weren't real when you got the same quirky albums as me, but noo..... I just thought you were a really cool chick with great taste in music. And when you left for a day or two and came back and stunk, I genuinely wondered why you weren't up to par. Were you sick? Had someone with poor taste hijacked your account? Was something wrong?

Worst of all, you never told me you were a bot. I thought you were real. We bonded over clips of Donovan, Incubus, Taylor Swift, and TV themes. Yet you never had the decency to tell me of your betrayal, yourself. Oh no. I had to find out by looking at a tutorial, where I saw you listed as someone else's opponent. Shame on you, you two-timing floozy bot! Curse you, SongPop2 developers! 

Posted - November 3, 2016

Responses

Oh. Is it EPAllie? 

Never heard of SongPop2. Sorry.

November 3, 2016 2:49 AM MDT

SongPop is a music trivia app where you guess the song or artist by listening to a clip and yeah, Brooke is a whole lot like EP Allie, but they have a bunch of bots and not everyone gets the same one. They seem to be programmed to do the same things though- like your music and suck just enough to make you feel good about the game.
      November 3, 2016 2:55 AM MDT

Meh.
      November 3, 2016 3:44 AM MDT

• Did you say Taylor Swift?
      November 4, 2016 5:29 PM MDT