Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Roe v Wade has been overturned. Will riots etc continue over the weekend?

Roe v Wade has been overturned. Will riots etc continue over the weekend?

Will the Justices be harmed?
Will they bomb more pro life clinics? 
Will churches be hit? 

Have you been asked to help protect your church? 

If it does, does Biden bear responsibility for saying "there will be a revolution" it is overturned?

Posted - June 24, 2022

Responses

It was overturned to get votes. Quite simple and effective.
    Pro-life clinic?
      June 24, 2022 3:44 PM MDT

Actually, it was overturned because of votes.  Elections matter. President Trump get credit for overturning Roe v Wade. 

A prolife clinic helps pregnant women with medical, adoption, other assistance, etc.  They often are referred to as Pregnancy crisis centers. 

A group called "Jane's Revenge" has been fire bombing some of them in NY, WA and OR maybe more locations.   
    They have been recruiting for a "Night of Rage" to start at 8:00pm on the day the decision was made official.  That happened today.  

June 24, 2022 4:17 PM MDT

• I think there will be riots. My country legalized abortion, but before that, the supporters of legal abortion rioted because the previous bill failed in the Senate. When the bill to legalize abortion passed and was signed into law, the supporters of legal abortion celebrated.

The bill that made abortion legal in my country that was celebrated by the supporters of legal abortion is almost identical to the bill in Mississippi that was the subject of Dobbs v Jackson Women's Health Organization. The difference is one week. We now allow elective abortions until the 14th of pregnancy. Mississippi now allows elective abortions until the 15th week of pregnancy.
      June 24, 2022 10:13 PM MDT