Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you still remember Whitehair ??

Do you still remember Whitehair ??

Waving an Hello and giving a hug to those needing one. I hope to see some of the old gang here. This site looks interesting. The new answerbag is a catastrophe, no infrastructure, it works in its baby shoes.... This Whitehair is even older now, but young at heart, like always....

Posted - November 6, 2016

Responses

Hi Whitehair.  I'm glad to see you here.  See the "feedback" button on the left of the screen; use that to ask the owner, JustAsking, questions.  Or just post your question.  People are good to help the newbies along.  I'll send you a friend request; you have to be friends on this site to use the private message feature.  Welcome!

November 6, 2016 8:48 PM MST

• Hi, Thriftymaid! Thank you for your warm welcome! I like this site. I have no trouble navigating it.
      November 7, 2016 7:11 AM MST

Of course I remember you.   I tried Answer Bag once to have a look and I did not like what I saw.  I did not give it much of a chance but it looks kind of like this site, but with no one I know on it. 

??? 

This is a good site and a lot of people you know should be around.    Hope you stay.
      November 6, 2016 9:10 PM MST

• Good to have you around here as a friend, too, Sharonna. I will stay! Looking forward to recognize other members. 
      November 7, 2016 7:16 AM MST

Glad to see you. It has been a while. Welcome and enjoy.
      November 7, 2016 7:23 AM MST

• Thank you very much, element99. Wonderful feeling to be "back"......
      November 7, 2016 7:36 AM MST