Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Heal the country/bring us together. Do Americans really want to heal and come together? Don't they prefer the GREAT DIVIDE hating provides?

Heal the country/bring us together. Do Americans really want to heal and come together? Don't they prefer the GREAT DIVIDE hating provides?

The HATERS are not gonna give up what motivates them, thrills them, makes them feel alive. Sadly. Without hate they have nothing, are nothing, care about nothing. Without hate they might as well be dead. So they make sure to keep alive the hate and feed it daily. It is their only occupation.

Posted - November 7, 2016

Responses

Come now Rosie, there may be some haters like that, but then again, not all of them are republicans ;-))

Apart from that, I thoroughly agree. Americans would be well served if they managed to become one people, instead of being divided by gender, skin color, religion and politics.
      November 7, 2016 7:04 AM MST

Where  did you get the idea I am talking about Republicans JakobA? I am not. I am talking about racists/bigots/hatemongers/misogynists, militia groups, The American Nazi party, the KKK and all the second amendment strong folks who hate enough to take loaded weapons somewhere and shoot someone.  None of them wants to heal because they don't think there is anything wrong with them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Mondayy! :) There are many Republicans who are appalled at all of this and have said no. They refused to support Trump. Some are even voting for Hillary. Not that they even like her but they can't stand him.
      November 7, 2016 8:01 AM MST

I know  I am not going to change, so I assume neither are "they".   Maybe if we have a few more Twin Tower episodes (it IS inevitable) that may unite us for a few minutes once more. 

November 7, 2016 8:25 AM MST