Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Can you help find the keyboard controls for a double joystick Arcade game?

Can you help find the keyboard controls for a double joystick Arcade game?

Go through Arcade game list:

Scroll down & pick the game that originally uses double joystick:

Click in that game & open-up to set this game & play it:

Go to the option to set the game control functions:

And see how you can look through each of these different game control list & see that other keys you can see what different key to push for just that control or the other to get this online double joystick Arcade to play smoothly-on the computer:

Posted - March 9, 2023

Responses

I can show you, it's too hard to explain. 
      March 9, 2023 7:40 PM MST

Can you try playing this Arcade Smash TV too-if you do have the Arcade Game Link by Google, to see how this online Arcade play just by computer would work okay for you?
      March 10, 2023 9:17 AM MST

And anything from that control list board to get the control onto the mouse to an Arcade game-as from the real Arcade machine that uses track-ball or light gun as move control to that game?
      March 10, 2023 1:21 PM MST

Sorry, I am unable to help. 
      March 10, 2023 1:47 PM MST

Okay, I see that those control game keys are/might be complicated to re-set-up,
    Just this Video Game site game controls are not as good as the Arcade game site with the controls that I played at first time, that was much before this Game Site. But that Arcade game with the better key control system is not there no more, & I don't think I can get that back in any way!
      March 11, 2023 9:54 AM MST

Do you know if any of other answerMug members can help with this Arcade game site that's showing here?
      March 11, 2023 9:55 AM MST

Not right off I don't.  It doesn't seem to be a subject I remember.
      March 11, 2023 12:44 PM MST

Then can you help with just this part to where I can just be able to just move the player guy around from the double joystick Smash TV Arcade game?- I just used the I, K, J & L keys on the keyboard as where it moved up, down, left & right, but it didn't move that much from any of these directions, then I don't know if may have to then see exactly what controls it is on the key control list shown there, & see exactly what keys it has to be, of which one of keys to push for each of the moving controls from the key control list board.
    The shooting part is working of no problem of the arrow keys I used for that.
      March 10, 2023 9:14 AM MST