Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » I have lost my appetite, I'm not complaining but it is unusual, could there be something wrong?

I have lost my appetite, I'm not complaining but it is unusual, could there be something wrong?

I didn't eat breakfast wasn't hungry.  Only ate lunch because I needed to, wasn't hungry.  Still not hungry, I'm not complaining, could this be an answer to prayer?  Plus the sugar free candy I ate one piece every day doesn't sound good to me at all.  I just had surgery to fix pinched nerves in my neck, could that be the reason? I'm not complaining, trust me on that. 

Posted - May 12, 2023

Responses

Losing it for a day isn't too concerning, but if it continues there may be something that needs to be checked out.  Maybe you're coming down with something, or if you're taking post surgery meds, they might have a side affect. Stress or depression can also cause loss of appetite. 
      May 12, 2023 5:09 PM MDT

Thank you,  guess I shouldn't worry.  
      May 12, 2023 5:23 PM MDT

Have you been to a follow up visit with your surgeon? If you don't have a follow up appointment, contact the doctor's office and tell them if this continues. 

Take care of yourself!
      May 13, 2023 7:04 AM MDT

Just put it in a symptom checker to get all of the possibilities. 

https://symptoms.webmd.com/
      May 13, 2023 11:12 AM MDT