Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » So, the places to avoid after a Trump victory are schools, college campuses, downtown major cities and every bar&grill in the Deep South?

So, the places to avoid after a Trump victory are schools, college campuses, downtown major cities and every bar&grill in the Deep South?

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

• I don't go to those places anyway. Except for some "downtown" areas, but that has always been a "proceed at your own risk" type of venture. I used to go see bands in the absolute worst areas of major cities. Nothing ever went wrong if you just acted normally and left the area after the concert let out. You usually just had to pay a homeless guy or two to "watch your car", which was more like protection money, than security. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 11, 2016 8:18 PM MST
      November 11, 2016 4:26 PM MST

I live in a small community in southern California, things seem normal to date. as if nothing will ever change. to me it's all a facade. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 20, 2016 12:00 AM MST
      November 19, 2016 11:57 PM MST

I would say the places to avoid are any places that can be hit by an atom bomb.
      November 20, 2016 12:00 AM MST