Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Weather » This has been the weirdest Full moon ever for me as in bizarre. Do you have any stories? Or is it just ME?

This has been the weirdest Full moon ever for me as in bizarre. Do you have any stories? Or is it just ME?

Posted - November 15, 2016

Responses

ur story first, my sharonna
      November 16, 2016 12:01 AM MST

Which one?  The one about the cop stopping me? Or the one where my professor accused me of giving the class the finger.  And then would not believe me when I told her I DID NOT. 

Which one?
      November 16, 2016 12:03 AM MST

• as weird as this one  ? 

"Gazing across the waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea on Dec. 21st, Italian photographer Riccardo Di Nasso saw something weird happen to the moon. As it sank beneath the distant waves, its turned red and drooped like hot taffy
    Atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley explains: "When the moon or sun are rising and setting look out for weird effects. Here the three-quarter moon was miraged into what Jules Verne likened to an Etruscan vase. The upper shape is the real moon--the lower one is an inverted image produced by downward moon rays bent back upwards at the junction between a lower layer of air warmed by the sea and cold air above."

November 16, 2016 12:10 AM MST

Much weirder. 

MUCH.  LOL
      November 16, 2016 12:20 AM MST

cop
      November 16, 2016 12:12 AM MST

This was like a dream.  I cannot believe this happened.  My whole life could have been wrecked in one minute.  I did not realize that I pulled out of a grocery store tonight and neglected to turn my car lights on.  It was ll:30 at night and they needed to be on.

I don't know if I want to finish this story.  Suffice it to say, I am fine and should not have been fine.   I should be in jail.  I didn't even get a warning.  I never get stopped.  This was the first time in about 2 decades that I can remember getting stopped.  I'll finish this later.  I cannot believe this happened to me.
      November 16, 2016 12:32 AM MST

I'm glad you're fine!
      November 16, 2016 7:43 PM MST

One of my cousin's daughter had her baby. Of course. Born this evening. I know there were probably many babies born since the supermoon showed up. I didn't see it, because it has been cloudy. It's the brightest moon that has been this close to Earth in almost 69 years. So I imagine a lot of things have happened astronomically, for sure. 
      November 16, 2016 12:15 AM MST

Congrats on your new little 2nd cousin.  So cute.

November 16, 2016 12:33 AM MST

Thanks, S.! 
      November 16, 2016 12:36 AM MST

Gave the class the finger?
      November 16, 2016 12:18 AM MST

I did not do this.  I was on the floor for a Shiatsu massage demonstration.  The teacher asked me to be the demo so of course I said yes.  So in Shiatsu language the Pericardium meridian ends at the middle finger.  I told the instructor that the line ended there and held up my finger and said something funny like, "So did I pass my final now that I know where the meridian ends?"  Because that is a test question.  And when I said it, I held up my middle finger to show her what I meant and she went nuts on me.   I just wanted her to see I know where it ends.  The last thing I was thinking about was the F bomb.  I mean why would I ever think she would think that was funny.  I would not.  SO I would never do that. 

She thought I was trying to give the class the finger.  ?   They all thought she was NUTS.  I kept trying to explain to her that I would never consider doing something like that and she just kept disbelieving me.   So weird.  I don't know what got into that woman. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 16, 2016 12:26 AM MST
      November 16, 2016 12:24 AM MST

You should have slapped her and then shouted "Compose yourself!"

Really, though, weird teachers are the worst. It makes you question how much you can actually learn from them.
      November 16, 2016 12:30 AM MST

Well this is why it was so weird, because she is NOT a really weird person at all.  I don't know why she thought this.  I could see if I were some 15 year old kid on drugs or something.  But I am a grown ass woman for godsakes. 

November 16, 2016 12:36 AM MST

• I had to duck when I went out ... Bloody moon!
      November 16, 2016 1:21 AM MST

I got to hold someone 'new'.
    Under the biggest moon this century.
      November 16, 2016 11:50 AM MST

To me it's a way of God letting mankind know he's aware of everything happening on earth, & is about to take action. "There will be signs in the sun and moon, and stars".(Luke 21:25)

November 16, 2016 7:56 PM MST