Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » OOPS! There are 900 Muslim members of the NYPD, not the military. Apologies for screwing up. Will the Muslim cops be on the Muslim Registry?

OOPS! There are 900 Muslim members of the NYPD, not the military. Apologies for screwing up. Will the Muslim cops be on the Muslim Registry?

Posted - November 17, 2016

Responses

I think the Trump administration is going to run into severe resistance from the public and the courts if it tries to implement the  Jew Registry...er, F***ING HADJI Registry...er, "Muslim Registry."

There's a reason Gitmo is on the island of Cuba and not in Muncie, IN.

November 17, 2016 10:47 AM MST

From your lips sweetie. Seriously. PET has accomplished the unbelievable/impossible/improbable/disgusting thus far and he is still  just lousy PET. Just you wait until he is the PRESIDENT!  Californians will be at the top of his hit list. Hawaiians not so much even though they always go Dem! Why? Because you guys are so far  away and he probably has hotels and golfcourses and businesses in Paradise.  Woe is us. Pray for us. Whether you are used to doing so or not. It matters! Mahalo for your reply OS! ((hugs))  If he does what he said he'd d  we shall probably never see you again! Thanks for the friendship and love. No. I am not being dramatic. I have been losing sleep ever since the results of 11/8 were confirmed. A monster is on deck and will be in control of our country. A monster. That does not sit well with me nor bode well for the country.  :(
      November 17, 2016 11:03 AM MST