Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You're ignored and feel invisible. Do you always blame the ignorers or do you think maybe it's because you're rude/impolite/insulting?

You're ignored and feel invisible. Do you always blame the ignorers or do you think maybe it's because you're rude/impolite/insulting?

Posted - November 19, 2016

Responses

• i'm sorry  ,,  did  you say something  ?

November 19, 2016 2:58 AM MST

I think it is a Scorpio thing.  I can ignore people with the best of them.  You just don't exist.  But I won't if I feel I am being a coward.  I just am not going to waste my time on people I cannot deal with. 

Kind of like you do  to me.  What care I?  It impresses no one and just makes you look rather silly.  But that is your game.  I'm not all that interested in your replies anyway.  They are usually taken the entirely wrong way. 

You need to post a question about people who ignore the fact that you think it is really effective to ignore them. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2016 6:45 AM MST
      November 19, 2016 6:17 AM MST

• huh ?
    i answer your  replies   ..  so.. im  confused here .  i   actually had to look  a couple times to see if you were talking to  me  .  you   just called me  the voice of  reason yesterday  ..  .. so  what  gives  ? 
    ps.. i  didnt post this question .  so   im..  double confused . 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 19, 2016 4:39 PM MST
      November 19, 2016 4:37 PM MST

I think ignoring people shows a person's lack of social skills and in some cases, poor manners. I truly admire those who can be gracious to individuals they dislike. Whether it's customers, clients, patients, co-workers, neighbors or family members, we are going to encounter people we don't like and how we deal with them shows what kind of person we are.  There are ways to deal with rude/insulting/impolite people without sinking to their level. Take the high road.
      November 19, 2016 6:06 AM MST