Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » As much as people say they HATE guns and with the Nationalist agenda closer to mainstream, do you appreciate the NRA more, even a little?

As much as people say they HATE guns and with the Nationalist agenda closer to mainstream, do you appreciate the NRA more, even a little?

Posted - November 20, 2016

Responses

Guns aren't a big part of my thoughts.  They've been around my whole life.  I have the right to purchase one and if I choose to carry it with me (in my state) I can get a license to keep it in my purse.  I don't have strong feelings about the NRA.............it's an association, not government.  They are a good source of information about guns, I will say that. They lobby for the protection of our Second Amendment Rights, what's not to like about that?  They lobbied for the protection of gun manufacturers from criminal and civil liabilities for the actions of those who purchase and use the guns they manufacture; good for them.   Why would I love or hate them?  I do neither.
      November 21, 2016 2:51 PM MST