Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » can i build a new life if i move to another country ?

can i build a new life if i move to another country ?

hello yall...

i was wondering something...

what should i do... its going hard in my life . not hard but its hard to find a way....

can i decide to move to another country out of the blue,  and what will happens there ?

if i receive no income , i wont have money to eat...

can there be a freee wellfare for me there ?

can i leave like that out of the blue... and see what can i do once there LOLD?

the only concern is money/food.  if i can receive monthly money, enough to eat, and a bit extras too... ill be alright...

even if i dont have an appartment, i can find a nature place and build a house there , and make a bed there...

i really appreciate if u can help

Posted - December 1, 2016

Responses

• We can't know that. There are too many unknowns. You must ask yourself---is the unknown possibly worse than you have it right now? I wish we could guide you, but there are too many factors that we can't know, and, seemingly, you don't even know, at this point. Where you would move to is major, in itself.
    I hope that you are currently getting all the help you can, in your current situation, and I wish you the best.
      December 1, 2016 1:39 PM MST

thank jimmycrack a lot.

well i dont receive much help...

i reiceive wellfare in canda... im happy. but beside, im on my own, and i still live outdoors.. and im tired...

havent slept last night cuz the place i slept had a bad rain protection, and i had to leave at middle of night because i knew i couldnt sleep there, my blankets were going humid and it was bad...

i went under the bridge i usually go, but havent been able to sleep well...

December 1, 2016 1:49 PM MST

• You're welcome. Oh God, I feel so badly for you. Don't think I can take much more. :( I truly hope your life turns around, and soon.
      December 1, 2016 1:51 PM MST

its fine, im happy that way in a sense.

i hang a lot on the railroad track , cuz no one is there, and theres some bridges and other places , and no one is there and i feel good there.

December 1, 2016 1:57 PM MST

• There are few nations dumb enough to offer social benefits to foreigners.
      December 1, 2016 1:40 PM MST

theres a country i was interested to go , and i read one social program they had, they DO give amount money monthly to poors, but i read i must be a citizen ...

and on the country website, i read the only way for me to become an official citizen is i have to pay 100,000 dollars to 'them' LOLLLL

soo... this mean they wont give me money if i go there lol x(
      December 1, 2016 1:44 PM MST

cuz at this moment, im going well in my country to be honest... but theres a thing that happened to me , and it suck because it will stay that way for a long time... even if i dont deserve it.....

like in past may 2016, i was arrested by the police , its a bad luck... i was livin in an abandoned building, and i had made a fire inside, and now they accused me of 'criminal fire' , and anyways... i didnt had a consequence by the judge , but still they gave me an probation time of 2 years, in which i have to talk to an agent sumtimes on meetings... and whatever...

i dont car emuch, but the agent told me sumthing like ' it will take either 5 or 10 years to get your criminal file delete'

and im like what the effin hell...... i did nothing wrong, and now im stucked with a police fiel...

December 1, 2016 1:42 PM MST

• A victim of circumstance. I'm sorry this happened to you.
      December 1, 2016 1:45 PM MST

• I'm really sorry but creating a fire in an abandoned building IS criminal.. a) the building is owned by someone..b) you could have caused a major fire which would destroy property and maybe even kill someone... (what if there were other homeless people in the building..c) even if you don't cause damage you shouldnt be there.. it doesnt belong to you.. 

My worry is that these are all commonsense things but you seem to not accept them and feel like you are the victim.. I honestly feel that that is your biggest problem here.. victim mentality which actually causes you to a) be trapped and b) keep on doing things that end up making it worse for yourself... I promise i mean this nicely.. as you truly need to see things more objectively..
      December 1, 2016 3:11 PM MST

Sure you can, but you better have a plan.
      December 1, 2016 1:46 PM MST

• I have noticed that you ask this question a lot.. and that's ok because clearly it's something you think about a lot.. My difficulty is that you keep asking the same question and getting mostly the same answers.. no country is going to want to take you - you have a record, countries have immigration criteria, they only want wealthy people with skills, Pakistan etc do not welcome strangers, there is NO welfare, you are only running away from yourself and you really need to get yourself in a better position - get some money behind you etc.. but you seem not to listen to that and just keep asking the same question.. I get WHY you do it - you want some miracle.. but the point is there is no miracle you have to help yourself here.
      December 1, 2016 3:03 PM MST

•   December 1, 2016 3:46 PM MST