Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Conspiracy theories/Fake News/Internet. Do you believe fake/phony/fabricated/partisan bullsh**? How do you know? you How do

Conspiracy theories/Fake News/Internet. Do you believe fake/phony/fabricated/partisan bullsh**? How do you know? you How do

Crap is tweeted all the time. Lies and Fake Phony Baloney flies around the world in an instant. How do you differentiate between all the lies promulgated by folks who know how gullible you are and things that are truly true? Would you take a gun to an establishment and start shooting based upon something you read on the internet? Do you see yourself as a vigilante who is out to exact justice? How do you know you're not just another sap, a dupe, a dope, a sucker? The world is full of 'em. How can you be certain you are not one of them ?

Posted - December 5, 2016

Responses

• I'm fairly certain every single one of us falls for it at some point and to varying degrees.  Seems too great a statistical improbability to say someone doesn't.
      December 5, 2016 9:48 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Even if I wasn't a voracious consumer of politics, I would somehow KNOW that Hillary DIDN'T run a child sex ring out of a pizza shop.. 

On the other hand, do I BELIEVE that Trump would grab a pu**y if he wanted to??  I DO because Trump SAID he DOES.

excon
      December 5, 2016 10:14 AM MST