Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Beam me up. What is your parallel universe?

Beam me up. What is your parallel universe?

Posted - December 20, 2016

Responses

• A dark place made from the materialization of Earthly terror, cyclopean masonry, and architecture based on non-euclidean geometry.

December 20, 2016 5:47 AM MST

There is something magical and enticing about dark places. Hmm.
      December 20, 2016 5:56 AM MST

• Aye.
    There is a lot of beauty in the grotesque and macabre.
      December 20, 2016 5:59 AM MST

Mhmm. True this.
      December 20, 2016 6:11 AM MST

If it is a parallel, it should be exactly the same.
      December 20, 2016 6:04 AM MST

Not a mirror.

A parallel universe is a hypothetical self-contained reality co-existing with one's own. A specific group of parallel universes is called a "multiverse", although this term can also be used to describe the possible parallel universes that constitute reality.

Wikipedia
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 20, 2016 6:14 AM MST
      December 20, 2016 6:08 AM MST

And what is your point then? 

It is hypothetical. 
      December 20, 2016 6:10 AM MST

It's a question Sharonna. You don't have to take part if you don't get, or agree in the concept. 
      December 20, 2016 6:12 AM MST

I am ANSWERING YOU.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THE ANSWER EITHER.  THIS IS WHAT I THINK.  IS THAT ALL RIGHT WITH YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

December 20, 2016 6:14 AM MST

Never said you had to. Shouting won't help you at all. It only looks like you're losing your cool.

All I said was that you don't have to take part, if you don't like or get a question. Another approach is to ask deeper into the question. You made what appears being a synonym between parallel and mirror, which doesn't necessarily make sense and not at all in the spirit that is put into the question. Enjoy your fun, Sharonna. But for my part I am out of this part of the threads.

Let me know if we have reached one of these days and I will do my best to avoid you other places around on aM today. I am sincerely tired of this yo-yo change of behavior. Have a lovely day. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 20, 2016 6:32 AM MST
      December 20, 2016 6:31 AM MST

i am not SHOUTING.  This is what I do to emphasize something. 

NOW THIS?  THIS IS SHOUTING.  WHEN I DO THIS?  SHOUTING.  OKAY?  GOT IT STRAIGHT NOW? LOL
      December 20, 2016 6:38 AM MST

• I think Sapph is asking about the universe we escape to that we created with our minds eye.
      December 20, 2016 6:15 AM MST

Glis.  This is my answer. 

I don't care what Saph is asking.  A parallel universe to me is the same.  If I am wrong? I am wrong. I don't think I am wrong. 

If she doesn't like my answer,  tough noogies.  Even if it is wrong, then debate me, don't tell me not to answer because she doesn't like the answer.

I mean talk about thin-skinned.

Also called alternative universe. (in science fiction, fantasy, etc.) a separate universe or world that coexists with our known universe but is very different from it.

See?  This proves I am wrong. 

That is all she need to have done.  No? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 20, 2016 6:19 AM MST
      December 20, 2016 6:16 AM MST

• Just trying to help.  I didn't say you should change your answer. Golly.
      December 20, 2016 6:21 AM MST

Sorry.  I am not mad or anything.  She and I are like oil and water. 
      December 20, 2016 6:23 AM MST

Bingo. Thank you Glis. :-)
      December 20, 2016 6:32 AM MST

Can't you stick up for yourself?

I was wrong.  But your comment did not touch that fact.   Then you get all huffy because you don't like what I said?

Thank you, Saph.

Let's move on now. 

I was wrong.  WRONG WRONG WRONG>

See?  I don't mind.  But at least prove that I was wrong.  That definition of yours just swung in a new direction. 

I was WRONG.  WRONG WRONG WRONG. 

Even I am wrong sometimes.  Not often.  Relish it. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 20, 2016 6:36 AM MST
      December 20, 2016 6:33 AM MST