Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Sports » And sports... Who is going to be the contestants in this years Super Bowl, your take on it after the Wild Card round?

And sports... Who is going to be the contestants in this years Super Bowl, your take on it after the Wild Card round?

Category: Sports.

Hmm. How about them Steelers and Packers? They seem hot, and right on time. Btw, don't shoot the reporter, I'm just doing my work here. Darn it!

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

My Ideal SuperBowl will be Cowboys and Chiefs. 

In all likelihood it will be the Cowboys and the Patriots.
    Cowboys win it all. 

Steelers will get beaten by KC.  I would love for a flook to happen and Houston beat Patriots. Maybe they will go in so overconfident with their 15 pt spread and mess it all up. 
      January 9, 2017 4:37 AM MST

Have to disappoint you with your boys. Rodgers is too much on fire right now, and with 'boys running two rookies on important positions I doubt they will make it, even with home field advantage. Packers and Steelers (with a very close match against Patriots in the AFC Championship game). Packers takes it all. The man is on fire!!
      January 9, 2017 4:41 AM MST

We will have to see.  
      January 9, 2017 4:50 AM MST

Yus. We will soon know. One thing is sure, it's going to be some great games as I understand it. :-)
      January 9, 2017 4:53 AM MST

No doubt. 
      January 9, 2017 5:05 AM MST

• From what I saw over the week-end? I think Green Bay and Seattle are the teams to keep an eye on. The Cowboys may be hot right now but can they stop Aaron Rodgers?? He's red hot right now. New England is always deadly and will beat the Steelers so my best guess at this time?
    Green Bay and New England in the Super Bowl.
    The Chiefs will choke like they always do.
      January 9, 2017 6:23 AM MST

No....no choking for the Chiefs this year.
      January 9, 2017 6:34 AM MST

• Any team that Andy Reid has coached has always choked in the playoffs but we'll see! LOL
      January 9, 2017 6:35 AM MST

Yus. Steelers @ Patriots in the Championship game will be a close one, might go any way. 
      January 9, 2017 7:15 AM MST