Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Of course you can believe whatever you want just as you can eat/drink whatever you want. What are the consequences?

Of course you can believe whatever you want just as you can eat/drink whatever you want. What are the consequences?

If all you ever eat is crappy food then your health will ultimately be crappy too. Of course you can eat only healthy food your entire life and you're still gonna die. Does it matter to you what you do in the interim?

Posted - January 23, 2017

Responses

What you eat is only part of it. You can all healthy foods, but if you eat too much of it you will still gain weight. Exercise is a factor as well. But if you eat right and exercise, than you health should be better. So if you want a life where you are exhausted, cranky, and uncomfortable before you die, then sit on the sofa and feed your face. If you want a life where you feel good and experience life, watch your diet and get off the sofa. It is about which quality you want. Me, I will try to eat right most of the time. I will cheat on my diet here and there and enjoy it. I will also get off the couch and feel the sunshine on my face and grab as many new experiences as I can. That is what is right for me.
      January 23, 2017 7:57 AM MST

• Nope, it matters not one bit to me. Life is short anyway. I've seen it go out like a light. POOF! Just like that.
    I run and exercise because I enjoy it. But I will eat and drink whatever I please whenever I please.
    Greasy, stiff, slowly turning gas station food, being my favorite on the road food.
    Good question. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 23, 2017 9:05 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 8:59 AM MST