Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Do you know any good jokes about the arts?

Do you know any good jokes about the arts?

Dali, after almost losing his eyesight, rewarded his ophthalmologist with an original painting: a portrait of the doctor set in the middle of a huge eye. The doctor, a little bemused, thanked him profusely but later said to a friend, "Thank goodness I'm not a proctologist."

Posted - February 1, 2017

Responses

• Found a bunch of Painter's jokes. LOL
    Q: Why did Van Gogh become a painter? A: Because he didn't have an ear for music. Q: Did you hear about the artist who died? A: Too many strokes. Q: Where does a cow hang his paintings? A: In a mooooseum. Q: Did you here about the attempt robbery at the museum? A: They had ran out of gas a few blocks away when the police caught them, and they said, "We didn't have the Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh" Q: What did the painter say to the wall? A: One more crack like that and I'll plaster ya. Q: Did you hear about the artist who paints in jail? A: He had a brush with the law.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/painterjokes.html
      February 1, 2017 5:41 PM MST

• Thanks, Rooster. They're great. :) 
      February 1, 2017 5:56 PM MST

• He says, "How do you like my picture? It's of a cow eating grass."
    She says, "I don't see any grass!"
    He says, "Well, the cow ate it."
    She says, "I don't see any cow!"
    He says, "Well, there wasn't any grass left ... so she left!" This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 10, 2017 1:53 PM MST
      February 10, 2017 10:20 AM MST

• Love it. :)
      February 10, 2017 1:53 PM MST