Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » If you could ask anybody....dead or alive......anything, who and what would you ask?

If you could ask anybody....dead or alive......anything, who and what would you ask?

Posted - February 3, 2017

Responses

• Miss Welch, are those real and could I feel them?

February 3, 2017 2:51 PM MST

• I should've known! ;)
      February 3, 2017 2:54 PM MST

DAYUM!!!
      February 3, 2017 2:57 PM MST

• They look real to me.. I think you can usually tell.. can't answer whether she'd have let you feel tho :P
      February 3, 2017 3:34 PM MST

• They look real to me too but it sure couldn't hurt to ask???? LOL
      February 3, 2017 5:35 PM MST

Well there's no point in asking a dead person because they can't answer back. I would like to sit down with Richard Dawkins for a discussion about the appendix, and I would like to ask him about what his thoughts are regarding its function in the past, present and future. 
      February 3, 2017 3:24 PM MST

• I don't know but your question did make me think of the fact that some of the early neuroscience experiments were conducted on dead subjects.. they showed or said things to dead subjects to see if there were any differences in how male and female subjects. One such experiment was conducted on dead salmon... hmmm
      February 3, 2017 3:38 PM MST

• I think I answered this question on an other site ...for dead person I'd ask Jim Morrison ..." how youuuuuu doin'? " ;) 
      February 3, 2017 5:17 PM MST

•   February 3, 2017 5:34 PM MST

• Yep :) why are all the hot rock stars dead?? :p NO FAIR FOR ME ! ;p 
      February 3, 2017 5:37 PM MST

• I'd ask Leonardo DiCaprio what it's like to be him?
    Rich, famous, talented, attractive sleeps with anyone he wants and I bet he'd break down and tell me "It's a f_cking nightmare, some days I just wanna be normal and have a family and be anonymous, but I can't, I'm trapped."
    At least that's what I tell myself he'd say, it makes me feel better.
      February 3, 2017 5:49 PM MST