Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Any question one asks has a variety of possible responses. They indicate the nature/class/civility of the answerer. Every time. Don't they?

Any question one asks has a variety of possible responses. They indicate the nature/class/civility of the answerer. Every time. Don't they?

None of your dam* business!
How DARE you ask that question?
Why WOULD you ask that question?
Who do you think you are?
I don't know
I don't care
Here's what I think and why

Do you recognize yourself? What would YOUR response be?

Posted - February 4, 2017

Responses

• I just answer them as I see them. I prefer comedy the most and will usually answer some things with something funny but if I have knowledge of the subject? I'll do my best to give a good answer to help the person who has asked it. I like most all of the questions but since I'm kind of a Joker? I do like to tease some and try for a laugh.
    So I guess I've classified myself now for you. I just want to enjoy myself as much as possible with the many nice people here.
    Life is too short to be serious all the time, don't ya think?
      February 4, 2017 6:30 AM MST

Yep. I do. However some folks are incapable of seeing humor in politics AT ALL and live their lives as if they have a lead rod shoved up their derrieres. They are no fun at all! Thank you for your reply Rooster. I don't know how you engage with others but as for me you are the kinda person who is definitely my cuppa tea! :)
      February 4, 2017 6:34 AM MST

• I generally try to stay out of politics as it really isn't my thing and won't argue with anyone over it. My expertise is in History and being a nutty comedian! LOL. But I know what you mean about the lead rod. Saw enough of those at the other site I was a Mod on.
      February 4, 2017 6:37 AM MST

You were a Mod? What a thankless job! I have a friend who was a CL (Community Leader) on Answerbag and she got nothing but grief. I wouldn't take that job if you PAID me! They were all volunteers. They didn't even get paid to take the abuse! :)
      February 4, 2017 6:41 AM MST

• Very true! I was a Mod for a couple of years and finally just had enough and quit. Angela Anthony was the other Mod and we both just had it. It was more of a baby sitting job than anything. Now I've come here just as member and enjoy it. Plus the owner of that site thanked me by banning me from the site. He actually did me a great favor.
      February 4, 2017 6:46 AM MST